Profile of C.R.I. Pumps
The beginning of C.R.I., back in 1961, was a resolute attempt to produce a few irrigation equipments using the limited facility of an in-house foundry. Now, after four eventful decades, the founder’s dream has become a reality, a multi-winged organization that produces different varieties of pumps and motors that are engineered to perfection. What made the legendary growth possible is the flawlessly maintained value system of the company. The name C.R.I. itself encapsulates the company’s ethos: “Commitment, Reliability, Innovation” and it has now become a household name associated with water lifting pumps – be it for agriculture, industry, domestic, mining or civil applications.
- 5 decades of engineering expertise
- ISO 9001& 14001 accreditations
- Futuristic R&D wing employing top-of-the line hi-tech tools and software
- 1,50,000 Sq. Meters of covered area equipped with the latest machinery
- Production capacity exceeding one million pumps and motors per annum
- Fully mechanized and automated Foundry with state-of-the-art technology
- More than 1000 varieties of water lifting pumps & Motors to choose from wide range of products
- Wide range of Submersible pumps and motors in 3”, 4”, 6”, 8” & 10” available with different materials of construction
- Products with international quality certifications like ISI, CE, UR & UL
- Winner of many prestigious awards for quality and excellence
- A Government of India recognized Export House
The Company always keeps pace with the changing scenario and seldom fails in coming up with outstanding solutions every time. The unerring teamwork, which goes into the manufacture of every product, has brought in impeccable recognition for the company as well as its products – worldwide.